The Department has a variety of scholarships and awards dedicated to students in their field of study. These include:
- Cindy Caughman Corona/Midtown Sertoma Club of Tucson Memorial Scholarship
- Susan and Thomas Cordell Scholarship
- Cassandra Davis Memorial Endowment Scholarship
- Woodling-Sertoma Memorial Scholarship
- Richard F. Curlee Memorial Endowment Scholarship
- DeFeo Endowment Award for Clinical Studies
- Thomas J. Hixon Student Research Award
- Audrey L. Holland Endowment Award
- Midtown Sertoma Club of Tucson Audiology Endowment Award
The American Speech Language Hearing Foundation provides support for students at the graduate level. You can find out more at the ASHFoundation website.
There are several outside agencies that provide financial support to undergraduate and graduate students studying audiology or speech-language pathology. Currently, Sertoma provides such scholarships.