The Jean R. Guloien Award is awarded each year to outstanding graduate students at our spring commencement ceremony. Read about Jean and see the list of awardees.
Student scholarships are available from a number of sources, including gifts that honor specific individuals. Current students can apply for the following awards at time designated:
- Susan and Thomas Cordell Scholarship (March)
- Cindy Caughman Corona/Midtown Sertoma Club of Tucson Memorial Scholarship (March)
- Richard F. Curlee Memorial Endowment Scholarship (March)
- Cassandra Davis Memorial Endowment Scholarship (March)
- Woodling-Sertoma Memorial Scholarship (March)
- Thomas J. Hixon Student Research Award (Open)
- SLHS Student Travel Award Application (Open)
Incoming and current students will be considered by faculty for the following awards (no application necessary):
- DeFeo Endowment Award for Clinical Studies
- Audrey L. Holland Endowment Award
- Midtown Sertoma Club of Tucson Audiology Endowment Award
The American Speech Language Hearing Foundation provides support for students at the graduate level. You can find out more at the ASHFoundation website.
Sertoma also provides scholarships for students.